LASH’D Covid-19 Protocol
As we are thrilled to be reopening, we also understand that these are uncertain times. The health and safety of our clients and staff is of our upmost priority. It is with this in mind, that LASH’D will be implementing the following new protocols…
1. Masks will be required at all times for staff and clients.
2. Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your appointment time.
3. Please come alone to your appointment.
Additional guests will not be allowed at this time.
4. Hand washing is mandatory upon arrival.
Hand sanitizer will also be available.
5. If you are feeling unwell, please cancel/ reschedule your appointment free of charge.
6. We are encouraging credit card payments to limit hand-to-hand cash transactions.
We greatly appreciate your adherence to these new policies. Please know that our commitment to your health and safety also extends to our internal processes as well. You can expect our staff to implement the following protocols…
1. Sanitize and clean beds before/after every appointment.
Regularly sanitize all high-touch areas.
2. Mandatory hand washing after every person-to-person interaction.
3. Implementing social distancing policies inside the studio.
As this situation evolves, LASH’D will continue to update our protocols as necessary. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you so much for sticking with us. We miss you all dearly, and can’t wait to see you soon. In the meantime, be well and stay safe!
Your LASH’D Team